Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Monday Issue- on Thursday

Dear Comrades

After the recent spate of biased and mischievous reporting by the scandal press, I have ultimately decided to reveal to you, the honest and hard-working journalists of the scandal press. : Scott Jones

I think congratulations are in order for his recent promotion, I believe it’s about time he did.

On a more scandalous approach the first two posts received record numbers of comments showing that scandal really does matter to you all, thank you. I do want to complain about the ineptness of all members NOT commenting seems a bit of a waste of time inviting you to this blog if you don’t use it!

Also I wish to refute any inconsideration on my behalf against a certain Mstr. P.J.Clarke as he is one excellent person and want to thank him for an excellent meal out. I personally started with Black pudding, then an 8oz. rump steak with chips, carrots, broccoli, half a tomato and an excellent stilton and bacon sauce. For dessert I had Belgium Waffles with ice cream, toffee flakes, and ice cream wafer, and a caramel sauce. It was gorgeous.

Now I am yet to complain about the ineptness of a certain department to ignore what I am saying and also tell lies in my school record. I would have loved to write that the perpetrators are f#~@+=/ b!£$&%*# and should B\_/ r/\/ i/\/ h3//

13 comments:

Adriana said...

ah but we all knew that the true genius behind the scheme was scotty! hip hip horraaaaaaayy for the ickle one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about those silent readers though ...well I dont tink you're one to complain I do however join you whole heartedly when you state that it seams like a waste of time of have invited them in the first place!

This meal though ... yet another event I haven't been invited to? well talk about a scandal! ;p

Scotty said...

I am most grateful for this superb honour to work for the Scandal Press and only want to further reiterate the comments about everyone getting involved...make some time to just mention some form of response to the scandals, topics or general banter which effects you.
It's not rocket science, I should know as I asked Robert and he said no...(according to Mr Humphreys it's not the science that's hard, it's the rocket engineering!)

So there you have it...

Jonah

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

Big up scotty the rocket scientist

Scotty said...

Дщщл фе ершы ше шы тщ шт Кгыышфт! Сфт нщг фдд ыуу црфе ше шы ензштп, Ш цщгдв дщму ещ лтщц!

Ощтфр

Adriana said...

. ...right

Adriana said...

совсем твоего мнения

;p

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

boo

Scotty said...

If the opportunity arises in the near future, my dear Sir, do I know have the honourable permission to add a post or edition as I please, or should I verify the quality of any given scandal before I do?

I only say this as I am chopping away at the chance to type a big paged scandal, quite like the reporter in the Spiderman movies! *Spidey saves day!*

Get back to me, Chief Editor
Jonah

Adriana said...

Oooooo!!! O!!! seeing as I'm one of your most faithful readers I think I should have a little say in this and I'd simply love to read whatever the ickle one has to say!!! long live ickle Jonah!

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

i'll drink to that

Adriana said...

Cheers

Scotty said...

Seeing as we are having a toast, yet i fear I am a tad late, I wish to have one for the great Kyle, and Paul for his lovely toast at the leavers ball...speaking of all this toast makes me hungry! Rick, can I come round for a bite?!
Jonah

Adriana said...

me too!!! ;p