Monday, October 31, 2005

Welcome to the Halloween Monday Issue (muwhahahaha!!!)

Welcome back readers. If you do not mind, due to the occasion, I have chosen to write completely in red and be especially sarcastic and evil (like wishing that you were all DEAD!)

The reason for my week gap was due to the annual autumn term break and the equally annual trip to Scotland with the Thornley family, although this time it was to visit one of the clan. While up their we spent time at my aunt's house (mam's sister), which was an extra plus as she was 2 weeks over due with my fifth cousin. She was eventually born on the Sunday after we had left.

Any way on with the Halloween special... (no offence intented)

No doubt that Messer Clark will continue his rampage in providing his readers with poisonous concoctions from his university trials. I must say that the stir-fry was practically the "draft of death", so ofcourse I would recoment to everyone.

Word reaches my long pointed ears that a cult has been set up lead by one "agony aunt gone wrong". She leads this internet based sadistic witch burning procession, watch out if you value surfing on.

I do not know if it just me, but does it cross your blood-shot eyes that with a "Hotmail" sign in name such as "Moonbeam" that they may have some thing about moonbeams. It is with unjustified claims that I insist that Miss Paddon reveal he true colours as a Werewolf Woman. Also, for certain reasons, I encourage Mr Clark to get as close to Miss paddon as he likes preferably around full moon time (Wednesday November 16th at 12:56 to be precise)

On a last thought, do you know anyone who wears a neckbrace? Does it look like they need it? If so i'd advise eating lots of garlic, but because of the occasion don't bother. Apply vasline to the neck just to make it easier and eat plenty of red meat, you'll taste much better and i can tell this through experience.

Go rot in hell
yours sincerly and mournfully
Harsh Reality

9 comments:

Adriana said...

"Word reaches my long pointed ears that a cult has been set up lead by one "agony aunt gone wrong". She leads this internet based sadistic witch burning procession, watch out if you value surfing on."
muhahahahahha!!! you're going to be the first one to go you know!!!!! enough of your scandalus talk!! say your last words **cackels**
your agony aunt gone wrong

Harsh Reality said...

I've never laughed so hard
Thanks Adri a.k.a agony aunt gone wrong

Scotty said...

Messer Clarke? Since when does he have such a grandiose title? Indeed, he does deserve credit for his wickedly good chicken noodles which were to die for! An absence of garlic perhaps but pah...

President

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

nice to see my baby flourishing in such conditions, anyway where is monday issue peeb speed up not so ickle bro

Harsh Reality said...

With four comments it hardly seems worth the effort to keep working. I'd ofcourse never give up my job, but it just feels like i'm talking to myself.

Scotty said...

NO NO NO, NEVER! You are not talking to yourself, Pete, you're doing a fine job it's just that people aren't keeping on the ball and all that checking this marvellous site!

Keep it up!

Adriana said...

ah not to worry mr sexy pete! for it is as faar as I can see the feeling of talkign to one's self is the curse of all blog owners. has there been any who haven't thought about stopping and throwing in the towel? I think not. stay though! we're reading even if some of the readers are staying scilant!! just dont doubt it ;)
the agony aunt (showing understanding??)

moonbeam said...

It is with unjustified claims that I insist that Miss Paddon reveal he true colours as a Werewolf Woman.

What's wrong with my name? it actually came from this guy saying i was like a hippie so gave me a hippie name, NOT because im a warewolf! im sorry if i've stayed silent, but i havnt been on the internet for a long time so havnt been reading the site, but keep it up, we all appreciate your efforts, well when we get time to read them.
on another note anyone want to come to mine Wednesday November 16th at 12:56?!?!?!! muhahahah *cough* sorry lost myself there.... im totally sane..... honest....

Adriana said...

hmmm should I add "he" to my list? I'll put her right after sexy pete...or then again maybe I'll have her join me on the internet based sadistic witch burning procession!!
just you wait! ;)

your agony aunt gone wrong