Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Late Monday Issue

Dear One, All, and Everyone,

The Monday Issue is a tad late this week due to unforseen laziness, but anyway i have to pick up on a few things this week.

Firstly, congrats to Charlie for passing his test the first time after 10 Driving lessons plus time with his dad, this certainly puts the lime light off certain people who didn't pass first time! (but having a Mazda to drive is quite amazing)

Secondly, good look everybody wherever you're going, to university or elsewhere in the world(particularily near Shanghai), personally all i have to say to the rest of you unlucky school goers is "ha!", youre about to have the most stressful times of your life.

Anyway, "enough already", They cry. We all loved, im sure, Pauls "Last Roll of the Dice". And I definately heard the funniest things i have ever heard in my life, firstly courtesy of Paul and secondly courtesy of Kat and Rachel (if you wish to know exactly what it was that made me laugh please ask me in the comments box and i'll e-mail them to you personally)

Erm...What else to say?

Ah, yes. I'm having trouble deciding what to put on the Scandal Press after we all go our separate ways. Personally, I would like to continue but it would just become a summary of my weeks. I'll post on the subject on Monday i'm sure.

Yours,

The Scandal Press Editor-in-Chief

Also Starring

The Scandal Press President (Post available, competitive rates*)

*100% wage increase every year on what you earned in the last year!

9 comments:

Adriana said...

unlucky school goers, ey? grrrrr well who cares about those few days I'm in school this year? I'm off on some exchange most of the time (poland, england, france) so I dont have a whole lot of school to dread this year. I just hope I dont get ill again this year and have to miss as much as last year (I set a record then) or I probably wont make it.
o yeah lol I DID JUST manage to slip by my last english test with out failing it lol. my mum is still asking me if I was asleep. guess you lot have to talk to me more **shakes head** my english vocabulary is too inefficient!

chris said...

Id like to know what it was Rick. And we need to create a blog where we can just chat, because both the Scandal and the Friday will be hard to carry on with us off in different parts of the country

Adriana said...

yeah what about a blog where it's not only allowed but also expected of all team members to write thier own little posts?

Paul said...

Give me one week, and I'll have a fresh new blog for just that purpose. It's currently under construction, but I reckon it might just have a chance of working. So watch this space here - - There you go!

Paul

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

That was going to be my idea but we're really gonna have to vamp it up this time. how about links within it relating to separate people who can then write their own blog on their week and then in the hub page have a random correspondance post and do it that way?

Adriana said...

ahhh look at this!!! three people all with the same idea!! I guess three great minds think alike, ey?

Scotty said...

Mine's not a great mind, but I'd support that idea if you were still thinking about it. I can't take any credit for this week's Monday issue (if what a tad late) but I'd like to say that I'm once again impressed by your scandal searching! President? I am liking the 100% pay rise! But isn't that only the same free charge I demanded last year? Something's not right there, but I'll let it slide. Looking forward to Monday's issue already.

Sole Employee

moonbeam said...

i like being at school, means i get to see most of my friends (shame you lot aren't still in school, then it'd be perfect! nice new title scotty! now wheres mine?!/ hehe just kidding, sorry i havn't posted for a bit i forgot to keep checking the site! nice issue rick, just wish i hadn't opened my big mouth that night :P really good idea about the new blog site, would be great for every one to keep in touch!!
kat xxx

Harsh Reality said...

President!
Excellent! Does that mean that the chosen individual has to make up silly words like "misunderestimated" and be compared to a chimp?
If so i'm up for the job!