Monday, August 29, 2005

The First Monday Issue In Over A Month!


Dear Everyone (i'll be somewhat formal this time!)

I am sure you are all aware that school continues in another weeks time, and on such a day i laugh that i, among many, can still get up at 10am or later and watch TV all day if desired.

With this music thing currently on the go i can only say could we please have the Furby Prank Call by Weird Al Yankovich and The Only Gay Eskimo Song by Tenacious D

Scandal, people, Scandal. I really have no ideas here this week... or maybe.

Right i'm gonna be damn right rude now and put a PA here.

If there is the tiniest chance you believe this please take me up on it...i am about to become a serial house burner downer. I shall take a few drops of vodka light them and instantly your house will become a bonfire, on the other hand you could just trust that it won't actually happen because im not actually that sort of person.

On the other side of things, i currently hate my hair and am running a campaign to get paid to have it all cut off. If you want to support the cause please have your wallets/bank accounts ready for a withdrawal and add a comment. If i get more people supporting this idea with a reasonable amount of money (£250+ should do it among everyone who supports the movement) i shall be quite happy to do so.

(THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND I SHALL TAKE ALL ACTION GETTING THE MONEY PROMISED...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
yours in hope,

The Scandal Press Editor-in-Chief

(Sole Employee: Scandal Press President* Scott Jones)

*this is just a trophy title it means nothing but will please him anyway

18 comments:

moonbeam said...

nice one this week, and can i be the first one to say 'yay it's back!'
weird al, the furby song, thats a classic, very funny, but im afraid to say dont see how it fits into summer, were there some killings furby accosiated that i failed to notice? same with 'im the only gay eskimo' it might be a very funny song and id love to see it on the album but again fail to see how it ties into the summer, maybe you can sort this out rick?
please please please DONT shave your hair off! its nice how it is, youd just look silly bald. if you do shave it ill give you £-100 (meaning you have to give me 100 quid, wanna do that? id be grateful :P)
nice post again scandal press editor in chief!
kat xxx

moonbeam said...

oh and another comment, adri mentioned a little bit ago, cant remember where it was though, about that mystery thing, we got an answer for it yet? she got my thinking about it hehe and now im curious, just thought id bring it up again hehe
kat xxx

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

answers were sent out ages ago i have recorded it in my out box

Adriana said...

really? because I know for a fact that I didn't get one. could you send me one? I'd really like to know the answer
it's a curse to be ableto have your curiosity up for this long but a pleasure to see that at least someone (thank you kat) took note of it
adri
xxx
P.S. DID you HAVE to mention school? anyone who starts school in a week can count themselves lucky! this is my second week back in the silly hole

Paul said...

I'll give you a whopping FIVE shiny pennies if you cut off all your hair. But, I do mean they'd be very shiny!

moonbeam said...

PLEASE do not make me start a 'keep ricks hair on his head' campaign... please

Adriana said...

ok because he's going to look totaly rediculous and because I wont be able to see te before/after I'll join you on that campaign kat. dont do it rick! really, you're gonna look terrible with out hair, some people can pull it off but .... I highly doubt you're one of em

Scotty said...

Why haven't I been labelled the President before? If someone had told me that I could have some sort of fancy job title, I would have shown off like crazy to all of my high-class business friends (of whom I have none, but just in case) about my new promotion! Do I have a raised pay or do I get any bonuses? I'm very interested in this now and yes, it has made me pleased.

Oh, SHAVE RICK'S HAIR OFF! It's the only way to raise money, forget car washes and what not, this fund raiser idea has to be supported, but the shiny coins would be about as much as I could also provide. We could just get Chris to bribe you with quality Belgian beer and chocs!

Sole Employee

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

i already have fine belgian beer thanks but it would have been a nice gesture

Harsh Reality said...

mmm... burning things
mmm... burning furby balls of flame
mmm... burning burt things

Might i just add, the most amusing flamable item that i know of are, yep you guessed it, Ping Pong Balls. Please don't try this in doors. The Ping Pong Ball, on ignition, will vigorously erupt into flames and burn for about thirty seconds emitting smelly fumes and then vanish in a whisp of black ash.

(Please perform the experiment in a well ventilated area away from combustable items)

thankyou

Scotty said...

Hey, this is a SCANDAL...my job title actually means SQUAT ALL! What's going on? Should I be annoyed or something at my mistreatment by the Chief Editor or should I just kiss his feet for the chance to have a classy yet ultimately worthless title? Somebody tell me!

Sole Employee

Adriana said...

nah I thik the famous CE only left that little sub comment to not make it look as though he's loosing any power over his own creation (though we all know he stedaly has been sinse you joined) ;P
Addy

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

Very well, I hereby officially announce that scotty is the highly acclaimed President of the Scandal Press and that his current wage shall be increased by 100% to accomodate for such neccessities as a mansion and a car.

Scotty said...

Hmmm, I am liking that! Is my cheque in the post?! hehe Thanks CE, that's grand...or two

Sole Employee

Adriana said...

well! someone seams to be in a mood

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

i completely agree

Scotty said...

News just in!
Rick has curly hair, right? My favourite type of fries are curly...
hmmmm curly fries...

Adriana said...

wow! random...