Monday, February 23, 2009

Coming Soon

Are You Coming To Cambridge?

Well? Are You?

If you are, good for you! You join the millions of other cretins who go there annually, merely to aggravate and annoy the locals and bewilder the student populus.

Hopefully you have recieved all the shots required to travel to cambridge by now and are preparing to pack, now remember you don't need that heavy duty body armour for this one, just the lightweight stab-proof will do.


A few rules to adhere to whilst on your stay:

1. Talk to strangers as though you understand everything and then share a graphically intimate secret with them.

2. Say "Hello" to a complete stranger in a way that unequivocally makes them believe they know you, then start a conversation with them regarding past shenanigans in a generic kind of way

3. Aggravate a local by asking where the university is whilst stood next to a sign for it

4. Acquire a shoe from a stranger of the opposite sex to you, using any means necessary (there must be a qualified northern witness in the vicinity)

2 comments:

Adriana said...

arghhh I feel soooo tempted to attempt the 4th one... I bet I would be able to do it, honest! I would claw my way to that shoe if need be! ^^ damn I wish I could be there... I think we should have me go to cambridge and send kyle over here to take my maths exam. it's only 5 hours, you'll be done in a jiffy ;p

clarkey said...

cunning plan Adri but it wouldn't be much of a birthday present.


I'm liking the idea but think we really could do with organising a gift, help would be most appreciated.