Monday, October 27, 2008

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

...all day long!
Greetings to all my weird and wonderful friends!

Here's what I propose for the obligatory Scottish trip for New Year's, namely a trip to Aberdeen but if folk get lost in Glasgow, we'll send out a search party and find you in a crowd of millions, the only one eating a nice salad.
So, I propose we travel there, if cars and lifts are unavailable, by the magic that is magicbus. I have looked at the costs and they are very much ideal for the poor student, even one that parties every night like some I know.
Going out on 29th December 2008 for at the moment £15 for a 7 hour direct trip of fun to Aberdeen, returning for a fiver on 9th January 2009 for a 7 hour trip back to Manchester Piccadilly (coach station) very hungover. People are welcome to stay over at mine and we can all get to the coach station a lot more easily on the day of travel. That equates to 24 smackers for a trip to the Arctic Circle.
Who's in?
Which dates would suit other people better?
I shall book soon and I think the price is a steal, despite the long traveling time.
Prez of the SP*
*All rights removed

3 comments:

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

magicbus - The Who

Scotty said...

For those who are still interested, I am planning on visiting Aberdeen AFTER New Year's for 4-5 days because Scotland, believe it or not, and more particular Aberdeen is very nice at that time of the year and Rick's place is fantastic. It's not even a student squalor of any sorts, besides from Rick's room, which now houses the dog I fear!

Please let the Editor in Chief know if you can join us!

Scandal Press Editor in Chief said...

there are no dogs in my room, only those that are stuffed/ i have pictures of. Any other dogs in the flat have the fear of death put in them!!!